Coastal Myanmar Tour
Experience the best of Myanmar coast areas and tropical beaches.
Day 1: ArrvialYangon Sightseeing
Since “Yangon” was colonized by the British as early as 19th century A.D, you can discover the ancient British architecture at the antique buildings within downtown Yangon. Some of them are already recognized as UNESCO Heritage. Discover the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, the landmark of Myanmar. Myanmar is a country with people of different religions and thus it would be interesting for you to witness the coexistence of diverse religious buildings such as Temple, Mosque, Church and Pagoda, in a same place in the heart of downtown Yangon. You will also enjoy Myanmar food which is just like a fusion of Indian and China foods as Myanmar is existing between these two big countries.
Day 2: Yangon - KawthaungKawthaung Sightseeing
Day 3: Kawthaung - Pila IslandCrystal clear beaches at Mergui Archipelago
Day 4 & 5: Pila IslandFun & leisure activities
Activities for fun and leisure
Enjoy followings to have fun and leisure throughout your stay at the island.
- Aqua : Diving, Snorkelling, Kayaking
- Jungle : Trekking, Hiking, Bird Watching
- Pampering : Spa Treatments, Beach Massages
- Cultural : Fishing, Visit & lunch in a traditional house at the Moken village
- Gourmet : Campfire BBQ dinner, Sunset cocktail on private yacht or traditional boat, picnic on the beach, Cooking classes
Day 6: Pila Island - Kawthaung - YangonYangon Departure
Share This Page